The old saying goes "buying a house is one of the most stressful things in life" Our aim is to dispel the myth!!
We are confident that with our in depth knowledge of the mortgage market and our expertise we can make the mortgage process an easy, stress free one. After all, you’re buying your new home - it should be exciting.
Our process is simple
- First we establish your current scenario and build a picture of what’s important to you
- We then research the market place to find the most suitable product
- We make our recommendation and clearly explain all the mortgage details and the next steps
- When you’re completely satisfied, we will take care of all admin and paperwork for you
- We constantly liaise with other parties such as solicitors or estate agents, whilst keeping you informed at all times
We offer mortgage advice for all types of mortgages, including:
House buying - Whether you’re buying your first home or moving on we are here to help.
Remortgage - You may be paying too much for your current mortgage or you may wish to raise some capital.
Buy to let / Let to buy - "bricks and mortar" buy to let is becoming increasingly popular or perhaps you want to rent your current home in order to buy a new one.
Please note that the Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate most buy to let mortgages.
New home buy / shared equity - Government incentives to help people with low deposits to purchase a property.
Our fees and charges vary depending on the services we provide to you. We charge up to a maximum of £599 dependent on your circumstances; however our typical fee is £287 per application payable upfront when you apply for a mortgage.
We will also be paid commission from the lender which will be disclosed to you.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE